Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yan Zijin is one of the mouth

Yanzi Xia had no idea his words caused resentment jump thousands of worry, because the other hand, if the word is missing from Shishu secretly pleased, and the light chuckle: A practice has imprisoned thousands of arctic fox fine, I heard the two songs you made for the bird fox, is not it? , can not think of the other question is the problem, then is frowned sister arctic fox is not only his mouth, but also from the heart of her as a sister, let him in this world not many people really care about, Yan Zijin is one of the mouth of the fox. Some people call themselves sister started to talk to fox, though this is true, his heart was quite unpleasant.

to kneel down, kneeling to build Kidan, she looks far away victory, this is still not happy that the tolerance to endure, Biezhu heart comes out an chill Strong out of his face a bit smile, nodded and said: so, no doubt glaucoma cases admitted his identity.

called on the Shishu how it? Yanzi Xia Dai Mei slightly wrinkled, said: for the song, can you tell me why? two songs to her, no other reason. I will let you personally be considered alchemy helped you busy then? Thousands worry laughed.

Yanzi Xia and bit her lip, light laugh: should you make two songs sung by the world's gave it, is what it is I do not ask. then I would help you this time, it is worthwhile to make the last song you sent me? added: . First call I do not worry, I gave now demands, this is not just being a threat I so! Give you a Ensure that sung the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment