Friday, August 5, 2011

but to accompany us to this muddy

Li Fan as they close the door. Kouzhong proud smiles: the final over when the prime minister and the great generals of official authority addicted children, and is right to dump once, do not agree with the emperor, ministers automatically and immediately leave. Li Shimin stunned smiles: Fortunately, you often should I bother to cheer when the children come to me, alas! Your idea is, when the emperor is indeed very hard. Kouzhong sighed: I would also like to cheer for the emperor often children, and hate without delay, we must immediately start the hope that Jie Li scared to stop, for one night our time, complete the three-city deployment. I suggest that people waiting to switch to a normal martial arts hemp, hemp is often the number one best generals, will be able to live up to. Then the causes of the change of plan tells. Li Shimin said: Good! I go with you. Kouzhong surprise and said: You are joking, right? You go, who sits Chang? Li Shimin spontaneously said: your brother to Li Jing? Regardless of ability prestige, he can be instead of me, no character in particular is the problem. Kouzhong smile: Honestly, this is not you I do not want to risk the real reason. The real reason is fear of your martial arts was low, the anti-drag us. Understand? Emperor. Li Shimin laugh laughed: Until now, I just feel like when I Ziling you really like good brothers. My humble martial arts, you're joking? I do not have the war take the lead? Sometimes only a few people from the cautious good sounding front end of immediate concern, each trip has thousands of eyes looking for. Kouzhong slumped and said: You are the emperor, of course, the final decision Cui exercise in your hands, people could be so upset under the. Ha ... ... Li Shimin pleased and said: I finally Bliss stolen half a day, being not as emperor. Sailing into a single gardenia Wei, and headed to the martial arts. High arrest of not only carrying on board the Marshal Kouzhong reputed in the world, Xu Ziling, Bafeng Han, Hou Xibai, there are new master Tang Li Shimin. Li Shimin parade sails Xu Ziling sitting next check brought arrows, the statement said: Do not call me to make the emperor. Tonight I are with you as brothers and business operations. Suffer in the hull, between the air you are wiped steal Sword Bafeng Han, looked askance Li Shimin, lightly: Since you being wrong emperor, I do not polite to you, may I ask you why the emperor does not enjoy the blessing, but to accompany us to this muddy water drip

No comments:

Post a Comment