Sunday, March 6, 2011

Although say aristocratic school but school fractional

"Why rob my book!" I du mouth disgruntled whispered.


"Shut up, see will repay you." Ao days glanced at cold core said.


"But the book is not attained can see word ah,Imaginary legend only decree by destiny of man can see the content inside the oh? Are you sure you can see wow?" I start chattering spoke.


"Shut up." He continues watching it's contents. Eyes suddenly a flashing then calm.


"Still you." He put the book gently on my table.


"Oh oh, yi? Good unfortunately oh, I couldn't see the inside of the word. Ah." I picked up the book carefully flipped the result doesn't see a word. "WeiChi classmate, you have to see what's inside?" I looked up at him to ask.


He didn't answer me, but to continue to look out of the window.


"Pride days, uncle aunt evening let I with you together again." ChenLinYu looked at pride days downy of say. Like her voice is always enjoying it.


"Oh." He turn not just light answered calmly.


"Huh." ChenLinYu also not say anything more quietly sit back seat up.


"Xiao yu, how he so cool wow?" Jasmine puzzled sitting elim rain on the edge of a asked.


"He has always been like that." Elim rain answer rerelease there is a loss.


"SHH! You are..." Jasmine haven't finished was then elim rain hand closure on the mouth. "I.... Light rain, you murder!"


"Nothing, don't say that. Quick class, go back." Elim rain took out math books on the desk. Jasmine also boring sit back to their seats.


His math class.


"Cold core, pen I borrow under ok?" Ao days suddenly turned to ask me. Alive gave me quite a shock. Suddenly tone as gentle what happened wow?


"Er...... oh..... Ok." I put the ball-point pen handed over in his hand.


"Thank you." He smiled and I said thank you, what's going on my head is broken? Elim rain heard him say thanks also amazing turned at us.


I embarrassedly looked elim rain continued looked down at the textbooks.


"Yi cold core, how to solve this problem. The teacher suddenly put in daze shape I called to get up. Ah? Do how to write!


The book pride days handed over in my desk. "X = 6, Y = 3." I looked at book answer weak-weak answer.


"Well, yes. Sit down." The teacher satisfactory took a look me gestured to me to sit down.


"Thank you." I appreciate the proud if he hadn't looked at and said, give me promise, today estimate a disgrace throw big.


He didn't answer me, continue to write with homework. Can't such a good high school, let I test in also not easy.  line or high. I can score also sent fractional line a little? As for how I came in, cough... .. Cough... .. Because of my specialty, so the school will make an exception let me this a little shy of people come in bai.


WeiChi aurors days turned to watch this narrow her eyes half exuding the trap an idea of girl's son, some helpless and puzzled. The empty "inside the words he had seen. The first page is a picture, a man dressed in traditional costume for wearing a woman with similar to the 21st century diamond ring. The second page painting, the woman kisses on the bed man. Page 3, a blank. After all is zhou jie lun nihao blank until the last page written three words: Iraq cold core.

No comments:

Post a Comment