Sunday, March 20, 2011

result I have put themselves to have lost

"Don't move, let me such embrace you for a moment." Man's voice have silk fuzzy fragile.

 

Time with moonlight on the air wandering, man's jaw embedded in women's collarbone place, he attached to her at the moment of quiet and tender.

 

"I have had satisfaction?!" She is not the first time in the most softhearted time to his head off. He didn't phonate, his eyes closed out his arms in the body more effort of the embedded into bosom.

 

"I need your help." Woman's voice permeability around in the early spring of cool meaning, the nexus between cold trance to resemble doused all warmth and desires. She is not merely a little girl,Although more aware and ask for the return of pay reasonable. But all this is intended to teach behind the man.

The first chapter lost me. Lin transcendence, (dad said that girl's name taken like boys of more individual character), 19, a university of finance society (afs freshman, while 11 holidays and group of friends to come out to play, so oneself to play lost.

 

Irritating 3pm somewhere: : : poor me. Alone... Lost...

 

I'm beat, what is this place! And the group of a bunch of net friend had made an appointment to the zizhu Lin play, result I have put themselves to have lost, o.k. I brought enough to eat bag including overnight with wild tents, was still suspicion said heavy and looking for someone to help me back today, and who knows of a new sister suddenly, or a beautiful younger sister, everyone eagerly to woo, had no one to help me, so we carry, otherwise evening sleep where???

 

We line to etc.13 people, 8 female five male...zhou jie lun nihao Ah! The Wolf less meat! Early know gave me the inflexible boyfriend to call together came, he peacetime doesn't like me online, the more doesn't like me with a bunch of netizens party or something, he said so play is no mean, I'd say it's. Just a bunch of friends play come together, have what relation? Instead I still feel with them easily!

 

Of course in the knowledge of this group of netizens to net friend party before I like also is very exclusive, but fortunately, this year to get along, everyone with the elder brothers were, although some people also can have emotional entanglements, but does not matter to me, who let me taken? Though I do my bloody inflexible boyfriend no love deeply,Grandfather but look at his to me good sake. I still can barely tolerated drop! Although not deep love, but I also be like him very much, but no common language, ah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment