Tuesday, June 28, 2011

front axis for the ball

Did not last long, happy time is always fleeting. Suddenly, tomorrow is the day school report, I'll go broke if any students depend on, I fucking rotten luck.nike air max No way, that is, the Son of Man, you have to respect from the old man. Filial piety is the traditional virtues of Chinese people, although I am rebellious, but this truth, or understand, in the Song Dynasty at the right time I told his old mother, very obedient, so right now the new mother is also to be respected. Morning meal, I pushed his bike to the Repair broken bike, spend of $ 3.8 dollars for a root after the tires, and then repair the old man gave this car broken car overhaul again, to the front axis for the ball, gave the car on the oil chain, pick up the car very light. I try to ride about five or six, will be able to bike ride away, and feel very interesting, riding a car four Xia Guang. nike shox From now, this car is my broken bike mounts, I will ride to school every day after school, living the student life monotonous and boring, verses and feel depressed. Li Xue aunt and I have to buy a motorcycle, is easy to go to school, but I did not make, because I do not want to spend money to enjoy a woman, I think according to their ability to buy a car. And my two-wheeled motorcycle is not much interest, the goal is four-wheeled car, I feel that it was enjoyable car. I believe that with my ability, the goal in the near future will be achieved. Besides, if I want tonike air max shoes buy a motorcycle, then you can now buy their own, that won last Zhao Tianyu 50,000 dollars left a lot is hidden in my computer desk drawer, that money can buy a good motorcycle, but not that necessary. Good weather, sunny little breeze there, men and women on the street looks cheerful, but how have I not happy. However, the school will not know there is beauty, if any, would not be so boring. I think about, my heart was not toonike shox clearance bad. Know the answer tomorrow! Xijing Tianjiao private university located in the southeast corner of the city, covers an area of ​​300,000 square meters is the province's premier high schools, construction of the majestic and impressive,

No comments:

Post a Comment