Tuesday, June 28, 2011

into the school

this is the first day of school, so many people, very lively bustling. I spent ten minutes riding a bicycle to the school gate, some of the seniors hand holding red banners, to welcome those of us newly enrolled students. There standing at the parking lot, guiding students to the vehicle parked.monster beats sale I threw the broken bike riding a bike turn into the school, suddenly found either boys or girls are staring at me, eyes still showing very surprised eyes, some of her mouth laughing, until I later, still behind me pointing to. My heart secretly proud, handsome is a long wind up ah! Signs along the guidelines I Juji into the parking lot at the west. Wow, big parking lot ah! Enough to have five or six football fields, concrete floor brush with the width of thick white line around the parking lot divided into two regions. Left on end zone a sign that read The right area of ​​the sign says Several of the girls wear trendy armband arm hung that read When they see me, is cheeky surprise of color, muzzled lucky, one has whispered: to the dinosaurs ... into the earth, but rather looked at me this car broken bike feel dizzy. I was passionate to do thatbeats monster headphones since it is completely out of people did not see the eyes of scorn and contempt, Oh, embarrassing big! Looked looked to the eyes, you want to find a bicycle parking area, but the flute is not seen. So, I go there a few girls in front of Juji, stop asking, the newly enrolled students, right? Another round face as steamed buns girl said: rice on to you, please, have you not done an injustice, you know the sister who do, let the school celebrity, junior female boss black butterfly, with her old covered you, after no one would dare bear you. , her tall girls that step one finger. By a bit mean, take a look at this school there triad, is law of the jungle, I just love this environment. It seems that my student life touches will not be too boring, boredom can have many interesting things waiting for me to do. I called that step the black butterfly girl looked and saw her tall, probably about five Yimi Qi, a long solid fit, but a trace of an evil spirits Zhang Faqing face, as if it reallyBeats by Dr. Dre was not a general role. Deliberately put a timid look never seen the world, said: have nothing to do, to play play play these little girl chanting, when is the monkey, the downtown one Lehe. I see a few girls will be intimidated by a few words, very proud. Black Butterfly is arrogance to say: I am eating fried dough sticks soy milk almost threw up, it's that five rotten garlic dared claim to be five golden flowers, not as I drown down bowls of milk to forget! Look a few of the countenance, the female boss plainer looking, long just like a ghost. Look who buns sister five short stature, there is little more than five meters or so. The other three, a tall and strong like the head of the mother bear, only the chest is flat, next to two of the face is appalling. Five Golden Flowers also boast is, I think is almost five frogs also less.

No comments:

Post a Comment