Monday, October 22, 2012

The aircraft back to the United States




1, after marriage, she has been giving him the onion eat: onions pork, the onion stew fish, mushrooms, onion soup. Encounter first love when he went to Beijing for a meeting Xiaoyu the dead Love calcium carbide spark pops awakening. He had with wife organized tourism, Xiaoyu came home. From the plains FY wife suddenly was diagnosed ovarian cancer is already advanced stage. After her hospitalization, daughter, three meals a day to take care of the piles of clothes need washing. He turned cookbook pulls out a hardcover. There are a few mysterious red hair that is left after he and Xiaoyu lingering. That this book almost every page that says, I believe that he loved me. There are several big exclamation point. He took his wife's hand asked her what to eat, and said to his wife, bought me a duck blood Fentang. 20 years of their lives, he did not know until her favorite duck blood Fentang. The wife was gone, he Diaohun standing in the kitchen as an onion pork. He asked in compliance with her onion on the water, and then a piece of peel, eyes or spicy tears. He finally know, over seven thousand days, his wife, so endured spicy own a onion. In the evening, a man standing on the ninth floor of the kitchen holding an onion tears daze. He finally know true love is like an onion: a piece of peeled go, there will always be the one to make you burst into tears. This article from the past touching story, her mailbox to see a wedding invitations, his groom, the bride is not her. She remembered that he initially does not smoke, he first fell in love with her, she is not as a bad-tempered girl. She laughed, my temper is spoiled. He does not answer, then, she had some panic. He pierced her face, the girl fiercely blue stubble, if one day I can not stand your bad temper how to do. Later, she moved on Haitai Thames town where a red roof, blue walls, retro street lamps and a small Trevi Fountain. When the bell rings, behind aunt quipped, your monthly promise once willing is not enough? She laughed, not enough not enough is never enough. In seven years, she took out a 84 coppers devout make a wish and toss coins. 83, she promised a desire, but this time, she changed. This article from the past and moving story 3, the first day of the girls went to the boy in front of: your brother, eat breakfast, no? Boy nodded, and the next day UGG Jimmy Choo Starlit Boots, the girls ran to the boy in front: the girl with your brother yesterday Who? The boys frowned: my cousin on the third day, fourth day, a full month, the girls every day to ask things boys his brother. Finally one day, the boys can not stand: Enough, do you like my brother asked my brother to go, do not ask me, okay? Girls Yanlei running, afterwards, the boys feel that they had not sent so the fire, took out the phone to the girls played in the past: today I'm sorry, my hair is too big fire girl sound dough: nothing old so I should not The tired boy Enliaoyisheng ready to hang, girl voice came again: I just want to know that your brother is not easy to get along with, because I want to be with you. 4, his tone deaf. No matter how she coercion he is not singing. Not sing I just like to break up with you! Broke up with me I do not sing! Later, the two odds. Mutual sulk. Her phone rings. First burst of silence. Then Tingtongli came the familiar melody familiar voice. She cried. Over the phone, he ktv laugh. [Love songs did not impress you my heart Can] broke up years. Meet again. Asked the other why still single. He: I've been waiting for you. She: I am also waiting for you, waiting for you to pick me up. You to pick me up, I told you to go. [You say I'll pick you told me to go but I think I came halfway Shangchao smiled at me and so my arms] 6, he gave her a message. You, I know everything. Me there are too many, you do not know. Do not know till the next life. Said the two people in this life to each other due to the other things. So my next life to encounter. Due to the better. Dear. I owe you a future. So, my next life, etc. I find you, dependent life and death. She replied. Last generation we have said so. [We missed the Past and missed the life that my next life still to be wasted time to the old thing] 7, because of misunderstanding, they dispersed for three years. Three years later, she had no intention to return to their former home. She thought he had left. And the bleak moonlight, she heard his voice, hazy: Baby, you're finally home. You do not know that I'll wait for you for a long time. These words in his heart, he complained over and over again. She looked at him, finally could hold, and fell into his arms. I'll never be waiting for me, and your baby is finally home. Back to you. , She did not know how much he missed her moment, burst into tears, the familiar temperature so familiar silhouette. [You go, I will not give you. You to even braved the wind and rain, I have to pick you up. ] 8, the middle of the night I awakened from a nightmare cold sweat soaked pajamas to pick up the phone crying to his message: I'm afraid. I thought he slept, SMS quickly replied: wife I. Mo Mingan heart many ready for bed unconsciously, with a glance at the screen 02:39 9 phone down, she and others. He stood in the snow, and looked at them. The setting sun afterglow shone on his face, flickering. Watching the hands they fit so from within the heart, he suddenly felt very ironic. Is also on this day. Last year, she was still standing here, one step at a time, waiting for him. Snow are also printed on the footprints. Last year was coming toward him. This year is the opposite. He heard his thoughts castle came crashing down. [In the original, you would not have been standing still waiting for me. 】 10, he and she, Art Institute students. Are high-profile people to do things. By chance, so together. Opened a hostel. An exhibition UGG Kenly. He encountered another she. She was very direct, cold opening. I like you to give me your number. Later, he said: that she reminds him of their youth. Remembered the morning dew, Love in bloom. She understands. He does not love her. So UGG Ultra Short, she said: Your heart is not in me, you go. She maintains the last proud. Her. Sitting on the rooftop of hunting wind whistling. Just a jump, you can take off the raw. Kind of out of tune with the downtown, walk home in a strange city, like a stray dog. Just before she died. Her heart are thinking about him. He should be very happy. Happiness will be good. [Not a betrayal of the most cruel thing. But once struggling to deal with loneliness, and loneliness desperate resistance. In the final, but lost a mess. 】 11, they fell in love. Can not watch Time flies. Because of the huge disparity in the family, she always reveal some not confident. Finally, his family came to her. And hard and soft facilities, and asked her to go. Otherwise, they took him to be sent abroad, and never be able to meet. That she is a dreadful thing. She chose to compromise. Her small apartment keys away. Together with their memories. Evaporation on the road, condenses into sad that words can not. Station. She took the ticket. Bewildered. The bag phone non-stop shock, never had she felt afraid. Seem to have unbounded darkness coming, she was surrounded, engulfed. How could you not afraid? Her world UGG Brookfield Short, the only one of his so big. Can not tolerate other. The side of his face anxiously. Holding just bought a diamond ring, holding Rose road Fengpao. Passers-by thought he was crazy. She got on, sat by the window. The car starts slowly, all the features. Soon disappear. Together with that person. Eye drops a tear, scald yourself. She did not see that he did not see. He was standing on the platform, and runs counter looked at her. She sat in the car, looked at him farther and farther away from their own. Finally, never be able to see each other. 【People have changed everything off, like language first tears flow UGG Montclair Boots. 】 12. They looked in front of a very old man holding hands and walking in the sunset happy. She suddenly pointed they asked him: in future we will not like them? He answered: I do not know. She sad: Do you always love me? He: As long as I am alive, I will love you. [But, who do not know today, the chance comes first, I do not want to you do not know whether the commitment to achieve] 13. Always felt like each other happy, as he and she. But, after all, a large gap between the two. At the time, he was so young, always felt that as long as they adhere to will be together. She is a good girl judicious. One day, she sent him a can of light blue flowers. This is what kind of flowers? Aqua hyacinth. The next day, she left, could not find. Flash is eight years, he still loved her. Finally, he is married and an extraordinary and beautiful woman. But after all, not her. He does not know and never will know, the florid color hyacinth is hope that the loved ones you can be happy. Some things around in palmprint between immortal firefly. Hands never touch, but spin into rings Guanghua imprint of this article from the past and moving story 14 of her friends, she said: I am very confused and do not know how to do. You leave him, we all knew he did not really love you. Her: how do you know he does not love me, do you know him better than I do? Imagine, you walk in a maze, and come so far failed to find the exit, but if you go stand on the highest point of the maze, naturally will see effortlessly export. [If you love turned into a movie screening, you will naturally see that he is not really love you] 15 she tracked a rich and handsome boyfriend. But not long after she broke up with him. Her friends say she was stupid, so good man catch and let go. She ate the chocolate in his hand said: see this chocolate packaging is very beautiful, but very big, so I buy a home yesterday. But when I disassemble eat, only found so much only a thin layer of chocolate, really regret buying it. 【Sometimes men like this hollow chocolate, exquisite appearance and large, indeed inside the hollow article from the past and moving story of 16 children, freshman, they came out from the remote rural, long, naturally they love . There are times she sees a set of gloves for 10 bucks??% 9? 6?? Touch pocket, embarrassed laugh??% 8? 3 UGG Cayha Outlet?? Her?? EB0 Vice knitted two. ??% 9??? Held her arms, and vowed to be a lifetime for her. Her birthday, she??% 8? 8?? Has been sent??% 8? 4?% 9? 3?? That shabby journey??% 8? F????% 9? 5?? her lingering emotional. Two months later, she was pregnant??% 8? 3????% 9? 8??, Out to do it. Her stubborn, do not, our children, and I want to be born. A month later, she do??% 8? 4?? Study procedures. Graduating from college, she gave birth to a boy. She never returned to school. He said to her, opportunities, money, etc., and I will put you and the kids took it. , He did not realize this promise. In fact, he went back to read her, he found her dirty clothes and children crying mess. He bouts of fear, really want to take her away? He was walking alone, he said to her, may be too busy to to temporarily get married. Shortly after she wrote to him, I'm sorry, I did not wait for you, I got married, said a lifetime of good to be in love, I got married. He cried, multi-naive woman, perhaps her husband is more suitable for her. Soon, he was powerful, and a home girl went to the United States. What he has, and he was ready to return home to help her. This time she has a secondary village teachers, fast 40, half-white hair, the man some extra padding. He saw their children, a 17-year-old boy, such as when he pirated, the young man has walked to the North. He would like to say thank you, want to say I'm sorry, he said, eventually, that your husband is doing what? Wrinkles of her mouth move, I did not get married. He covered her face slowly knelt down. He finally know, she was in his heart a pearl, value Allure. The aircraft back to the United States, he opened a package she sent something, two gloves. He knew that in my entire life, and he is not just sorry for her, he is sorry love. The 17-year-old he wet his pants, she was outside the pants off to him and said remember to also. Thirteen years old, he chasing girls, she handed him his wallet and said remember to also. Twenty-three, he had no umbrella, threw her umbrella and said remember to also. Aged 33 he lost his ring from his hand, she picked exactly the same rocket, said remember to also. The 43-year-old plane crash, she parachute to wear on him, waving laugh. This really do not you also. [She love him seen what this article from the past and moving story of 18. Day, I, my sister, my BF dinner. Placed on the table a green onion shredded squid, dried squid? 6% 8? Favorites, but then the shallot hate to? 6% E? Point happens disk inside more than N lice, I had no choice but to bow to eat different would be, and I heard my sister laughed: brother-in-law you hanging? How light pick lice eat! 19. Today? 6% 8? Dong students? 6% 7?, Dong Chong BF? 6% 2? Jiao: Dong want Mei carbuncle and chocolate. BF aiming Dong one: not? 6% 8? Valentine roses chocolate. I thought he did not remember my birthday, and angry and aggrieved, turned his head and decided to no longer care for him. More in the afternoon returned home on the table made a star of roses and a box of my favorite Dove, won the Red Rose card touched me where looming: early you ready for a birthday gift, can you not let me send so creative. Ding-dong doorbell rang! (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment