Monday, October 22, 2012

what others say and no matter




The boring day do not know how to spend, did not stay feel like a broken line kite, helpless fly in the boundless sky UGG Classic Tall Sparkles Boots, despite the wind is blowing. My life from times lost color, looked at my friends all the couples right, my empty heart yo, what's envy, and what lost. Days so daily get through .... That day, I stood looking down on the 3rd floor railing, silly people always sent a depressing time, his eyes constantly search, do not know in the search, they saw a girl playing badminton. Heart at this time for one move, there is a strange feeling, I know I might be in love with her for the first time, maybe this is love at first sight, this is my own feeling. She looks so lively, so cute, deeply touched my agitation heart. Copies from this life more fun, but also were eager. Every day I would wait for the emergence of her figure standing on the railing, watching her gently through, leaving no trace of breeze. I seem to be able to feel the wind in her bursts of fragrance exudes love miss me deeper and deeper. She had a good listen's name, very common, but very refined, initial heard floral intoxicated. I was told that her name is Chen Rui Korea, the name contains the wisdom, intelligence, virtuous, perhaps the natural beauty bar UGG Kona Boots, her parents gave her a beautiful name, name and people together, is that perfect that you impeccable. And she met the night breeze Ming in that month, I pass?????? Relations to achieve the purpose of acquaintance. We met I was ignorant, I??? Zhang speechless Peiai the?? A% B? 5AE??? 0% E Bang?? The 7AE ???? 0% B?? 0 % E Bang UGG Ashur? 7AED% 9 Ai?? F% 9? to 8? AE? 5AB? dike?? 0% E? 5AED% 9 Silvergrass the? 6%? mullet?? Che Tu 5AE?? 7AB? scribe Liberal?? 0% B tungsten??% E?? 8% 8 Yi 䇰 Oh?? 8% 8?? 2BB?? 2BB??% E?? 5AE Lu%?? 0% E the itch 䚆 丆 parrot FE5? 0 % B? 5AE? 2B4? A% B?? 4% F??? Nagisa FE5?? the King FE57AE? Long 䇀 FE57AC? Yi?? AE? 5AB? Chao? 6AF?? 6AF??? A% A . ? 5AE? smoked?? 8% 8 earthworm???? 0% E? to? 븧 1A8 swim bladder? 8? AE? 5AB? Lung Yi?? 0% D Che twist half-circle jade ring Dan boom product itself?? A97 crotch? 8? AE? 5AB??? C? E5? 2BB?? 0% E?? 8% Qun  fine linen the detachability hydrogen Liu the sails 凉 the class, what others say and no matter, as long as I think it is worth, it will adhere to forever. Maybe I gave her too much pressure, and she told me some lukewarm. Later, I obediently never get her the slightest bit of love and affection. My concern has been looked down upon, and the failure of love to my heart restored Italian cold. Friends say I think too much, said: Well originally it is that's going on, what, besides, it was not how stick ah you Laoyanhunhua the love blind UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah. Carefully think about it, I feel a bit strange to persuade my people, why is an answer: not too seriously, Love is not so simple, let go of the best I know, I really like her. because the test of time, I tried to forget his love UGG Ultra Short Boots, when I see the girl will think of her existence. Perhaps, this is the love in my heart, feeling for the feelings of the heart of the innocent. Later, I learned to change, trying to change myself, try to quietly pay, as long as I know that love her, it is my duty, my long-cherished wish of my heart will get a little bit of satisfaction and comfort. With the passage of time, we are admitted to their ideal university,% E? B? This flee horizon. I'm only in my heart silently% E?? Her blessings and prayers. From this article to% E? A? Sense% E? A Kids UGG Bailey Button Boots? Hence% E? A? Now, I have walked into the% E? A?% E? 8? Years, many go% E? A? Faint extinction% E ? A?, except that the first% E? 8? times Love memorable. Maybe a% E?? Days she% E? C? Such as the broken-hearted and emotion (past and moving story still my love!% E? D?)

No comments:

Post a Comment