Friday, February 25, 2011

among the leisure zone mouth to keep

I smiled and said "want not only to sister-in-law, you don't work, to manage my the bookshop".

My sister-in-law repeatedly hand and said, "don't, my big character several, how to operate the store ah".

I encourage sister-in-law say "otherwise, will not sell books,don't flower, you will always!".

My sister-in-law stay half ring, say "good is good, but..."

I know my sister-in-law worry what, hurriedly smiled and said to her, "don't worry, the bookstore is supposed to me, now only to your business, you love what decorate can, I don't bother about, nor reap rent", paused for a moment, I again half seriously half-joking said: "there is only one, wait you of storefront start making money, you must begin to pay the rental, every month in the future if I lose my job, you still have to put stores back to me the management".

My sister-in-law was still hesitating over, brother immediately took the words to "simply to books with flowers business shop had".

I look at the bait, hurriedly brother said, "strike while the iron is hot as best, unfortunately, sister-in-law a person, how also't turn".

My sister-in-law full of expecting eyes tightly staring at the elder brother see, brother to half ring then say "don't have me?" .

Thus, the elder brother started full of hope for my bookstore on decorate afresh, and the business has been sluggish beside the roast duck shop also dish over, the whole store looks, capacious and bright a lot of.

The old leader sat "books spend neat put" store, said "wen, your idea is much trueer, o, I believe, you this store, future will surely thriving," I a captivating smile "with your JinKou, calculate don't xinglong is washed-up", the old leader joy mouths completely former I don't throw bookstore dish to his unhappy to toss calinton clouds.

At everyone in store inside zhou jie lun nihao happy talking, I canthus accidental one aim, seem to be seen in a corner, a pair of full of anger and hatred of log eyes has been watching me, until I rush to find those eyes, but how also can not find. I thought it was his nervousness, will not lay it to heart, you continue to accompany the old leader and brother come for a large group of friends, store inside time chatting.

At noon, brother in town most luxurious hotel, gave all come for friends, my heart a twinge of home, this money still haven't seen into a? Brother began to be spending a lot of money.

Xiu, of course also without exception in invitation of the.

Show on the store reopened, come over store inside, the very excited talked for a while, but for her shop days inside occupy, he went away, until lunch, she was again outraged catch up.

"You still really busy, business to do like this, you can start earning money." I could not help but laugh and to show said.

"Ah, make so much money have what use, do not know to have the life flowers" show also to stifle our sigh and later seems to suddenly remind of magic, the rush to say to me "rightness, opened in the morning, when I saw your husband in your store door stop for a moment and you see?"

My heart hammered a heavy, so it wasn't my nervousness, morning I see took pair of anger and hatred eyes must be a husband, also only then suddenly remind of, I seem to be very long time no see husband, don't know why he suddenly not disturb me and baby's life, more do not know his heart is really thinking or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment