Thursday, February 24, 2011

still goes home to see my that of old

I frown, helpless sitting in the head of a bed, looked at the Great Wall of helpless, wish "it zhou jie lun nihao seems that all painstaking were wasted, early know so, still be inferior to while in hospital and floret home, turn their help, might have been suffering from this, ah, the husband say right, sometimes I just too naive, the people want to so beautiful."

Think of the husband I very natural and thought of the baby, tears "boring" is a boring and dropped downward.

"Tonight I will not slept, I will wait at the gate until you get things done" door came a savory calls, estimates that she is moved chairs in the room to keep out.

The Great Wall with a hangdog look helplessly looking lookout me, then as dou defeated cock, demotivates sit chair on dresser.

Night, the silence of death, I suddenly missed pedestrians street, suddenly missed town all noise, I got used to the noise for safe, so silent night, I was so restless.

I suddenly have a thought "husband can with the outside female life child, why can't I with another male children? Simply life with the Great Wall from me, husband isn't always doubt I outside TouRen? Ok, so I just really steal a back to his valued" however turned to think again "day, I must be mad, how can you think so, are you really want one day in a few years, I really want to left a chicken, right hand a duck, carry a fat doll behind parents? Apart from my parents will drive me out of my home, my own't dare to go home! I must be mad, if that's the case, the home of the baby do? She is not to become poor be personally abandoned children? No, no, I can't agree with the stones, I must have to think of a way to escape from here, I must go home".

Is my fancy, hold no idea, the wall suddenly stood up,Besides and quickly towards me coming here, I got a fright, instinctive stood up, and stood in the bedside, dull stare at him.

See him go to bed sat down, sharp removed his shoes, and then go to, holding the quilt on the bed with the rolling back and forth, whole bed issued the "PingPing PangPang" calls, his mouth is sometimes called "well... well". I dumbfounded, looking at the sight of all overwhelmed.

The Great Wall straight I make eyes, with the hand made a call me near gestures, I slowly near him, his first in bed roll twice before it stopped at my side, mouth stick whisper in my ear to "pretended that several voice". "Ah..." I ShaLengLeng startled, standing, but I soon caught on to the Great Wall mean, he are acting to keep outside a savory listen!

Suddenly, I think his face irritable, days, this thing out, will he not call others laugh tails off! However, this also is forced out, it is no other way!

"No... don't... don't..." I really don't know how to self-made gifts.however,. I wanted to say, don't do it, always "no" several sound, also didn't say out the Great Wall, smiling nodded to me, I was almost fainted like shame.

For a moment, the Great Wall is quieted down, lie on the bed enfolding her mouth smile shaking and disorderly quivering, "day, the boy, it is so pure ah, that boy is really there will be developed date?" In my heart think to myself.

I silently sat down in the head of a bed, two sticks ear outside noise, a short while we heard a savory walk, then hear the voice of "bang, the woman finally secure and go to bed now.

"Aww..." The Great Wall enfolding her mouth lying in bed laughing, I also enfolding her own belly laugh, but brimming with a voice to dare to laugh.

Very not easy, we two have only to quiet down, I hasten to sit in the chair and dress with a man so personally near, I suddenly a little afraid, and not afraid he told me how, afraid is... Ah... Really cut continuously came up the wall.

The Great Wall to sit in the bedside, the leng leng looked at me half a day.

"Elder sister, tomorrow morning, I personally send you out" the Great Wall suddenly sneak said.

No comments:

Post a Comment