Friday, November 18, 2011

independent afterward month



More than twenty days to bloom so hurried, stumbled in the vast, when Hou, I always favor a nice girl, she has a pair of innocent eyes, sweet dimples, more importantly, Her face all has a smile for bright sunlight. My sensibilities as her growing,Rosie UGGs Boots, merely I never attempted apt express to her, even now it is a little clue. I share the affective precipitation in the pen, in the innumerable sleepless nights, I wrote for her little circle of many inexplicable. Very early period, always foolish, always thought that love her ample, so why do you say to yourself do nought? Like who said: However, deep down I wish that my girls love her motifs can be decoded. In this conflict and undergoing, since we still good friends. When the daytime of the arrival of merciless, graduated. Graduation means the Ben West, East, then, a sight the rain blurred into a mood, thoughts will be from the sky by the air, appeal and look inward to companion me through those lonely days. But we are still friends, when she out of the emotional problems, she thought of me. I make maneuvers for her. It cornered out that she met her she did not assume so beautiful, so the problem came. Yes, according to most of the way, and I should exhort them. But I am me, I emulate their own logic to go, perhaps because of my selfishness, I said: If they do no and, it would wreck up ah. Drank also much brandy that day, I forgot what exactly have said,UGG Bailey Button Krinkle, merely later took her home aboard the road, but I memorize apparently. She was drunk, it was said: a female in three in the United States, drunk, in love,Jimmy Choo Siobhan, productive of. Indeed, she granted me to discern one unprecedented U.S., I might drunk. On the access, she ambitioned me to sing to her. I said, you are no do not know,ugg australia clearance sale, I sing sing quite well, because I grew up ashore a tune. She said, I do not attention you, ought Well ~ ~ ~ ~ No way, drunk girl beautiful, but can not refuse: I believe there will always be a day / she ambition arise in front of me / with the bright eyes / my deepest warmth marrow / not change the earth / anything will see extra beautiful / I will always be waiting for you / care almost / how distant this world / life namely bound to love the human / is adjourned to the Past joint affection / love ache if Ye Hao / love whether bitter Ye Hao / not loved not understand / condemned love folk and I / will not miss this life / even wait for you to the age / One day I will know / love how good ... ... quite impulsive, I said , my girlfriend, and I will a standing ovation you. Was silent, she nodded ... whether the world is such that the extra beautiful ah! But then, she has returned to his side. She annotated it all to beverage the vent fills. What I can not say the words. ... ... Huakaihuaxie, the passageway of time, time passed away favor water, I share her feelings, but loyal. I do not know at the moment, she can remember the night was also intonation deaf chap singing silly melodies, if asset alteration, sea vicissitudes of life,UGG Bailey Button Boots, I always apologize, compliant to stand along her life. Time is so quickly, casual, winter passed, would bring ... to an end in the spring, the same time for the sand wastage from the crevices of my finger, no 1 would know I was the only independent afterward month, anything is you. Yesterday, she called and said she wanted to get marital ... I gently hung up the call, she and I are not erroneous, the error is memories, not as microcomputer hard drives, can be arbitrarily erased alternatively formatted. Moment of sweet, painful, tears clearly irregular, but have convert yellowish writings bookmarks. Through the sentimental almost no impurities, no sorrowful melodies,Roxy Short UGGs, I clearly see a very precious entity I have been split into chips,kids timberland boots cheap, not full of love no longer fight. I gently hung up the phone, I muse perhaps, condemned love with me, she is missed in this life ... I gently hung up the call, I curse, this life, then do not sing ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment