Friday, November 18, 2011

light tea echoed his mouth



Today namely my sibling separated 2 months and days, full of thoughts on life whirl,UGG Paisley Boots! Brother tin be heard to inquire? - Inscription about autumn a.m., even with the skirt and wrist, but too feel the coolness. Opened the gate, the courtyard was full of deep and superficial, yellow leaves. Last night the air suddenly feel it! That leaves merely the quit of the tree trunk. I muse life also leaves a season is a season, alternating rotation. Pick up one in his hands, namely there is a trace of yellow leaves traces of green, smart markings, clearly visible, seems to demonstrate namely it has the fresh and sunny. I sadly, alone depressed, I understand this is the growth of life in the past, the precipitation of the morsel, a chip favor this leaves generally fall to the ground. Before the green, quondam life, over time, is not longer the elapse is so full of vigor,Classic Short Sparkles UGGs, will not work to a object of the past! In the crossing when the ruddy light, corner right straight; in the straight road, in case the ruddy light rotate left to go above the road ... ... I think life is favor crossing the road immediately! A red light, if you hurry, then turn the additional course still reach your destination; if necessary restless, stop and adjust yourself, take a see by the pulchritude of the past; green light, you continue ... I Turn right at the red light, tin still approach my destination, all the way peers you? Gone? We will not be the same place. Even if the general arrived, so many in the past, so many beautiful, no longer is our common memory! I want more than a press you! I think back to the junction to ascertain you! But I'm afraid Lai Buji, perhaps you must go over, perhaps the red light repeatedly, so I catch up with you. But I still am meditative almost you,Bailey Button Bomber UGG Boots! Less remove sky, contains a long paucity of rain. Rain is very mythological agitating asset. We met in the rain,Cheap Moncler Jackets Sale, met in the rain, in the rain knowing each other, separated in the rain ... We have a lot of things accompanied the rain, send rain every morsel the mark. Ten thousand meters instructor narrated the sun's Diary , motifs, such as rain, feel free to wet themselves, Mimang in the memories related with the rain like a rain shutter, scenes to appear in my idea,UGG Uptown, then anything is yesterday outlook Look, the sky appearance the skylight, so vivid the rain had not come below the umbrella has been completely rain. The small cup is already blossoming chrysanthemums blooming, which is the achieve of a glass of boiling water. The water of the spring,UGG Roseberry, then in a small chrysanthemum and rippling in the water was removed several times softly scatter. I think this tea should be quietly at my collection of memories immediately! Tea is the day brother allegiance and adore, you constantly Yuanguai And comprehend a mini daisy in the cup several times after the churn, is so silence and composed as the dust settles. Mind a cup of tea is a way to make a man! The tea of ​​your tea, light tea echoed his mouth, bitter Housi Si sweet, absolute outlook of a piece of translucent cup while I can memorize while Moonlight night fell ashore my pre-trial, the city is full of intoxicated nap sweet. Miss my deep attachment is still there between heart. Night Fengpiao in the ear, the number had lukewarm memories of nice times, looking far from the avenue, and who is far away beyond and further back? Micro-wind, Qunjiao dancing,Supra Shoes Cheap, spinning a miss. The night, dance solo, who could know me yesterday? A little lonely, memories still fresh, so that night, suspect you are no assorted? Small chrysanthemum blossom in the cold hand, along my idle time, I studied you do not sleep, near your eyes you can look that there are perspiring yesterday. Under the stars, dancing unattended, center flash, query sibling on the other side, can be heard? - This is full of thoughts on life spin!

No comments:

Post a Comment