Friday, November 18, 2011

the Pharaoh of the village



A few years antecedent while fishing, met Pharaoh, his home does no fish,UGG Short, but not distant away chicken. As the car less than a reservoir, yet fair in front of his house has an open space, so he often parked in front of his house,Short UGGs, 1 to two to be familiar with the. Familiar, I will occasionally catch a fish give him,moncler coats sale, would ask him to beverage with me under the umbrella Jizhong, give him some tobacco alternatively liquor; he sometimes gave me some egg in the taint, which he strewed small regional chicken fared at family below the eggs, and sometimes brought him to the city when the egg to the hawkers who would accidentally bring me some, I will ask him dining out. I am quite sallow and exchanges Pharaoh namely no even broken, but the near friends, quite honest. One morning final summer, while my new house namely being renewed, to Pharaoh, and some cramped, I was busy welcoming the employees how the decoration, but also not too concerned almost the Pharaoh's face, said: busy then. The next day, I bought something behind with the decoration, Pharaoh had waited for a when. To watch him, he was rubbing it, I would like to detect someone I definitely Pharaoh, Pharaoh put alongside and asked: I am restless, said: also there is not direction, my home built a new son again chicken house,North Face Jackets Women, obtain hold of the hatchery, it is not found along the, and to find you here, watch if you can ... disinclined, said: Wang face some ugly, said: In the next year, whereas to go fishing,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Boot, but not to the Pharaoh of the village, and I forever feel a bit apologetic because him, however a few times to work, but are halfway back. Some time antecedent, and friends and work fishing, I think this have to go and discern Pharaoh, the antique friends. So bring a carton of cigarettes and a few flasks of brandy, came to Pharaoh home. Pharaoh came to see us very cheerful, engaged greeting to sit down, pour some tea, and before I could talk,Raya UGG, he was the first to speak. He said: , I asked: , and when it rains I slipped and broke his thigh, a prevaricate is unable to work for several months, so the chicken processed. well, they're twice whammy ah, not access,timberland women's 6 inch waterproof boots, son and daughter went out to work out. show a recovery well. Pharaoh looked at, I had to mention guilt. Before leaving, Pharaoh caught 2 mama chicken, said: are not willing to drink the soup, he said was reserve it! , holding it! Pharaoh's hand long. Finally, we will be Pharaoh's,

No comments:

Post a Comment