Friday, April 1, 2011

witness as if nothing

Another weekend cool summer walked out of the room after he saw supple sit at mbt uk sale the table eating breakfast determined today. She had finished washing gargle sitting across from the of milk and then directly into a theme.

Shall we talk about?

Witness gave her a glance looked up and continue to eat his breakfast.

Witness. Cool summer some begged tone let supple stopped chopsticks. Well,mbt changa I also have many words to say with you go to my room.

Cool summer wants to help witness was supple refused watched her through walls forces went into his room.

Say why recent so cold to me? You want to tell me what I direct said to me out.

Cousin you really puzzles? Why want with Sue togeher elder brother break up he such a good person you how be don't know to cherish the?

Sue health is very good but he also has a lot of bad places ah precisely those bad places already beyond cool summer acceptable range.

Don't you know when my dad saved the little boy is Sue togeher? He and I are on the first floor relationship would have impossible.

But cousin that are many years ago. Things ah and that thing you should never have strange in Sue togeher elder brother's body that accidentally this you also know that appearance to Sue togeher elder brother is not fair.

Hear fair this two word cool summer feel funny fair? Do MBT Rafiki gtx you think that the world had fair? You want me to Sue health fair point that who to have again to me a fair shake? Who has a happy childhood to me? He Sue togeher justice and our home is compared and decimated? We broke up his where well? I don't think so. Cool summer feel some sadness she never want to witness for because a Sue togeher and don't consider her situation.

But you don't see Sue togeher elder brother didn't suffer any injury good looks actually he ratio who all proud he doesn't want anyone to know he had many injuries. I'll come to find me have intention to not intentional of bug you he will also situation not to me from those he beside you day.

If only the ordinary couples to break up when she heard those cool summer may move will not hesitate went and Sue togeher reconciled but she and Sue togeher between them is not so common across too many things.

See? It is still in. Cool summer will palm on the sight of love to let her see the way of ferociously scar. If this scar disappeared I think I'll forget the past but this scar will never disappear. You are not always all very curious how come I this scar? Today I will tell you.

Supple some flustered cool summer almost in front of her never cry and now she can clearly see the tear around her eyes slowly fell down.

My mom has her in front of me kill my dad my dad smiling left my mother still want to cast off I go with my dad: I didn't know which side to courage has been affected by holding the knife and a lot of blood my mom was I frightened I became very afraid of pain that time is an exception then I cried and ask my mom to don't want to die. This is the reality that is our home after so many years I still so resentment Sue mbt moja togeher reason these are I can never forget my lifetime nightmare.

Cool summer left supple is still in a trance.

That day cool summer not out of the door witness a day stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment