Tuesday, October 25, 2011

emergency between you and me

Maintain a emotion is no cozy, requires two people reciprocal understanding and confidence ... we stand above the point of outlook apt consider the issue of ego , do feel they pay a lot, merely variant person tin outcome sorrowful ... yet why do not we replace it morsel calculating? Dear friends ,UGG Classic Tall Fancy, amuse understand my ignorance and contracted,UGG Waverly Boots, merely I really do not understand why this is such a outcome . Is this a once knew them merely for today's strangers , do not have the advantage of being this the fool each other only for today , do no exist among us over Zhenxinxiangdai it? No, I'm not willing to ... ... not met to met , we have experienced annuals of baptism, the test of time , we finally came attach . Trust, understanding , joint concern , mutual concern , mutual esteem and understanding who we know each other . For the prevalent agreeable , to his family 's expectations , we study together , share their happiness with all bear the grief ... in mirth and tears ,UGG Elsey, we spent the best time of life , why can not we let always be maintained ,UGG Sandra, or do more good? Encourage every other , mutual care, we spent a life in the valley ,UGG Neema Sneakers, our family and look forward to get a pass . The trust among us , understanding , understanding it for a time of peregrination and slowly emergency between you and me ... ... do not only share the congratulating you through thick and slender ? Do you and I can not across between the psychological and spatial distance? From each to encounter the expectations of each other than miss , but now have transform a burden even memorize ... However , I was disinclined to be the destiny of about a person, I forever believe namely we should not be so between . Dear friends , if I did someone bad I would seriously correct , I trust you and I are not the variety of folk , regardless of right and wrong , and I likewise deem that we will aspire to manipulate our well ... this consciousness ...

No comments:

Post a Comment