Tuesday, October 25, 2011

obtain forward with the

Years of memories rush pull the leaves of previous years ,UGG Roseberry Boots, perhaps her deliberately , maybe she is intentional. Together with every chaptering , have lost some of her fable in my center , let my heart too much apologize the impermanence of this world ... ... and periodically actually can not make folk trust in yourself and the universe , below Life principally vulnerable. Perhaps I was also maudlin, perhaps I was also concerned almost the friendship between friends , perhaps I meet too seriously , perhaps I was too scared apt leave , constantly face a shriveled flower , a foliage falling , a drop of water splash , a sleet comes , I have deplored the extreme , Hush svelte infinite . When the lights final night to see that sibling goodbye post, when once another faced with 1 friend left , my heart is anguish ,ugg kids boots, can not narrate what variety of sensibility helpless and mournful ... ... hustle and bustle of the day in the elapse , muffle of the night season,UGG Classic Metallic Boots, time of rush and relentless , so namely all the good days are the quondam , past the air, what can I say , anybody could do ... ... so a person sat quietly , let your thoughts or to the left or right below the bitter , solitary marrow roaming , roaming ... ... I miss my friends in idea and with the slapstick version of the day laughing , miss brother obtain forward with the lights of those days, for those past and the kind of warm and harmonious atmosphere . Today, a friend sent a txt message told me that God gave you the sun treasure and adore the human with you via thick and thin , treasure each friend of fact has been paid ,UGG Montclair Boots, a pretty treasure every encounter , with alternatively without touching article, that is life unforgettable corner . This is the message peruse ,UGG Turn Cuff Gloves, my heart suddenly know a lot. Thank you , brother lights , in the future years of life , I will adore you and me of the deep friendship . Farewell mood diary , bid farewell to middle-aged Forum , tonight, I sing for you for the blessing of the melody .

No comments:

Post a Comment