Tuesday, October 25, 2011

who is going with the spring

Originally sent to a friend , a friend sent me the results . Because he is anxious that when I did no work back to school along car . On the front of the automobile , we were each additional namely the road be careful . Finally, I said the word aboard the eyes , 2 crystal tears in his eyes hesitated a long when not beautiful , and eventually gently down . Night , but alone desolate dark . Eyes do not discern real , crystal tears coiled down the audacity , in flashing neon lights ,UGG Ultra Short, for whether perspicuous amber resin. Face head- wind beating , as I erased the tears , tin not re- quondam innocent face color . Tears are hot, chilly tears . The metropolis was thus on the car and sat in my car distant omission , I ultimately tin not clutch the passing of the wind nigh ... call ... The cause namely because a friend has a profoundly sorry because ,UGG Gaviota Boots, feel that they failed to meet the owner of friendship and,UGG Cayha Sneakers, finally, to make friends with regret to depart. Was thinking approximately this , the eyes ambition unconsciously liter water gas , Yun- out spray , and slowly spread to contain ... ... remember that the premier Nalanxingde to express farewell and made ​​friends words: the external Gu Fan goes outdoor the tree to discern who is going with the spring . Water Station faint light , off the city moonset , not desolate place. The meter ought cherish God twilight , playing many stacked melancholy . Ride the waves in the instant well-being , how many hard words . Residual blood of the sundown in the Ivy League atmosphere filled with climate tin not be quelled broken , convert elated back the buried , and I smile in happiness . I Hedeheneng ? To have such a friend . Although I did not get adore, merely acquire a sincere friendship . Perhaps this is the same God you take away the same another . But I ambition to thank you,UGG Payton, God ,UGG Corinth, even whereas I know you do not exist. Friends, next to the period please do not let me put a ponderous yoke , this guilt is good heavy heaviness to my strangled afresh ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment