Tuesday, October 25, 2011

however the road all the course

Right front , left apt right, one person, another person who in a row , distinct row of folk , a few tables and chairs where Zhang is a agreeable seat. Those who reside also long in the hearts of the name , and finally quite hard quite hard apt memorize ,UGG Sundance Grab handbags, when the heart namely never mention it afresh and again the name of the employer came nigh apt play , we have eventually reached the hearts of hidden tears rushing out of the qualified children , no one knows I'm tearful ,UGG Ultimate Bind Boots, it was lacking . Like to hear to the 1st is no the antique people , and then only to listen the sentence , neither can I memorize . Oh, ha ha , hee hee in front of you I may not bare smile , periodically not stupid Ah ? That is my weapon of protection , happy to differentiate my mini Allison Ah . Have you watched a smiling angel you ambition be beautiful smile is not okay ? In the absence of met you , I do not understand how to guard a person and immediately I have evolved as the exclusive guardian seraph good . I remember we said to every additional to be strong not to cry ,UGG Tess, but immediately I forever laugh , however the road all the course through so by least I have not cried hard because I remember we have too said even now the fall of the brave smile . Used to look at graduation photo daytime , lovely skin that stupid dancing good . Ha ha ha ha ha truly silly . Originally, I was so good to you ,UGG Mens Classic Short Boots, you do not calculate I do not understand ? Recall the scene has been with Feng Wan ,UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boots, I actually miss ah . But you must remember though is immediately an seraph will forever meet in a tiny dazed , merely I all deem that we have not really got separated . Because I am your angel Yeah, hey fellow who , Zhou Jiaying my mind to quit you a very big breach ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment