Saturday, October 22, 2011

who is abandoned forever



One period only spread moments, after all, no strung together forever, namely not some things, some folk, we missed, then unable apt start bring offagain. - A lot of answers in mind, I have been thinking, whether she namely a lad, we were infancy lovers, but she is a girl,ugg classic bomber jacket, so we adore with the sister. We are inseparable always daytime, promises not fail, it is an enviable feelings, after all, hard apt ascertain friends. However, once a smart agree in reality convert more and more pale, becomes unbearable. Finally found period apt be the most terrible poison, it is silently engulfing always. I did not consider a mini friction, would be growing so much clamor, so that our mutual lopsided. I consider if we could not withstand the feelings among the test of time, do not have to go to deem that commitment will all be. Never too distant away, we can not predict, so do not multiplication to the commitment period, let unattended committed forever. I thought I was numb,UGG Metallic, you can look by her blankly away. Until she took that day, I base myself erroneous was how far off the mark. Looked at her behind gradually disappear before my eyes, my trembling tears,UGG 5825, whether the world is truly a beauteous round, why I can not locate the point we 1st met. For a long time, we favor 2 harmed cat, cautiously licking their wounds. Because the same young, we all have our headstrong and arrogant, have refused to bow, so I eventually could do nobody merely look at each other to flee. Much afterward, I saw a word in the book: How should you use to keep the grounds. Who's mirth reverberated through the rain shutter, no 1 to listen to the air said mourning sadness, Who forever buried in years ... ... that are no longer our ultimate end, only one: My annuals of unforgettable. Hindsight, it is comprehended that pearly was time to change the day, a easy facial traits are lost in the quondam, between us, encounter a blind eye. Finally, would favor to know who is forgotten vows, who is abandoned forever, the respond in the long years gradually appeared - time will reduce the engagements, the tears will drown forever. One day, met with her in the avenue, we pass blankly at that moment, my center in the blood,UGG Short, eyes full of tears,UGG Patent, I do not know if she has the same feeling. It turned out between us can be so familiar yet so strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment