Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The most difficult time in life

I am quiet, do no love peregrination , fewer friends , yet I'm not solo during the daytime and I have a darling wife and babies accompany me around , I feel very warm and very elated . Every day ,UGG Ashur boots, I inundated in the love of the sea ,UGG Amberlee Boots, enjoying the beauteous moments , I also put my maximum precious award of period given apt them and let them share my love to give them , so I fair like Santa Claus , like the an of the few gifts given to them so that they feel God's kindness and heartiness. During the day period is a big messy shredded work , I can not elect them up , do I ambition to do . Household chores distract my time , so I can not complete their time attach during my infancy nightmare ; the heavy pressure of go to cost with my experience ,UGG Brookfield Tall boots, I not longer have the trust to do something . People in the heart of the violent earth of floating , where it is the end result ? Although I reside at family, yet my center did not muse the road of life , there namely no purpose to chase the gradual vanish of the dream , the dream has worked , I can arrest it? Sat night , I quietly query myself : Are you willing to put the soul to the night to reserve it? Think of the elapse walked the streets , write down the hearts of the smart landscape of the article , which 1 has not finished in the dark . The most difficult time in life , my idea is remove , shine eyes , like stars in the night sky , even although annual life in a tense surroundings, can be surprisingly nice mood , and go smoothly , the work is likewise very rich , but immediately , lost to the poise state of mind ,UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah Boots, the mind can rust , never turn it up , and the night became a stranger , quit me worked. I know numerous human have earnings to pay , and pay more , the greater the harvest . I do not ambition to once anew sleeping ,UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia Boots, get up up and pay a honest friend of the night , below the guidance of the night to complete that magical dream. Wing in the morning 2006.7.25

No comments:

Post a Comment