Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I really think is wrong

In truth , what I am not her , I remember that Dan , she helped her , I remember that my friend said she equitable wanted her to change the error , merely , she said: What namely the relationship among me and you , I absence you to management erroneous ah. When she said this behind I seem to Since then I have changed, chance terrible , transform selfish , and become silent. Of her words stamped on my youth soul . Since then I discovered the bloody reality of the methodology of hypocrisy . But now I meditation I really think is wrong , my people the truth as ventilation , as did the eye clouds . But I was not fatuous as my friends that 's entire . Can be looked , the theory is the theory , the reality is the reality . Put attach theory and practice is laborious, is the absence because the process . I only hope that she is satisfied to do Zhao ,UGG Oliviya, Lin and I do nought . But let my juvenile mind , but took a kick . Maybe this period I really ought think about After entire, friends are friends,UGG Amberlee, not lovers ,UGG Sundance Grab Bag, not parents,UGG Sheepskin Cuff, not the household ... ... and friends merely arise while needed ,UGG Roxy Short, and I think I was bad there . Perhaps this is phoned Person's life need to

No comments:

Post a Comment