Wednesday, January 19, 2011

almost to break my peace


I not born free from outside temptations, others bowl that fat but not greasy of braise in soy sauce meat also often makes my breath carambola, Clothing store beautiful clothes make me toward the thoughts dreams. The pool table, LuXiangTing that thunderous noisy, almost to break my peace of mind, And the shade picturesque grassland bubbled to and fro sit, whispering whispers lovers, let me feel lonely.

My conscience doesn't allow me to drift with the current. In those hard times, for not being a joke, I can hide in the classroom in the corner. Then I quietly awaiting the graduation. In order to kill the time, I read a lot of books, including a copy of the ordinary world "makes me from empty-headed in chilling reminder. The book's hero sun shaoping story caused a chord in my heart, he is in the tough environment can success, his story encourage me, and I will be strong facing life.

In those days I like mad learning, I can't because the results and others can vary considerably.one and was laughed at, I want to use excellent results prove that I was better than anyone else is poor, then my grades upwards, until graduation is second to none. First, I summon up courage to wear showed her toes yellow rubber overshoes attended the track and field games, I use first achievements proved a bit is not inferior to others. I like my calligraphy, didn't dare let others know, be afraid of being laughed at me is hick wanted to be a calligrapher's?

No comments:

Post a Comment