Monday, January 17, 2011

I really sympathize with her


Director zhao heart in afflictive, always blame she even blame another several girl didn't entertain good afar distinguished guest, not entertain good his friend. That girl told me, I wa dance, my friend was very difficult, not very happy and blame him, she has made repeated requests for me to accompany her to jump a dance, let her good explaination.

 I really sympathize with her, she is very poor, she was very distressed and wanted to help her, for oneself give adds to her trouble and uncomfortable, just hate oneself haven't learn dancing. Early know today to bring her unhappy, I'm willing to study hard. Later, zhao shoot from other girl, they also have to ask me to dance, and tell me if you don't want to jump with them, just to accompany me to the wa girl jumped, or the girls always be director zhao blame, difficult to a job.

So I reluctantly let the wa girl touch hands, gently hold her waist, after the end of a song, and finally help her with a embarrassed, that she will no longer by director zhao blamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment