Wednesday, January 12, 2011

make me laugh and cry


I join QQ group first use of net is "tong", because I respected "the chiangnan four wit" one of tang Yin, admire his indifferent and broad-minded. The group of soon, in the same group will appear "ShenZhou", "wen levy bright", "qiu ying" of net, plus I became "wu door four home".

Evening everyone online idle time, "wu door four" and concurred east west to chat, a word, occasionally also pose a bad poem, sing a few tickled group Q friends laugh. A few days later in the same group incredibly someone the net change "chou-heung". I'll online, this person (gender not stated) from time to time for me to start a conversation: "" tiger, zha don't I?" "Yours first" allusion well-known, in the same group immediately sent a countless "laugh" icon, make me laugh and cry.

Common saying says "people in one hundred, variety". Group a trouble came out. Several times, someone clicking asked me: "are you handsome?" I off-putting, straight-tempered the net to "third sister", good let those "girl" er. Who knows only two or three days of work, group and "take" out of the "three brother-in-law," and three or four of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment