Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The first time he calls


Old reality. To come to the United States from the night before. He alone lying in bed, rarely smoke him, a panacea root, the fireworks in the darkness blinks on. She pushed the door and come in, twist the lamp, nightgown slide, perfect youth body cocktails. He sat up and leaps from bed drag a quilt wrapped around her, tightly embrace into her arms.

"Small impaction, did you do that for?" The first time he calls her name, trembling voice asked. Her in his arms weeping: "I love you, I couldn't control with you not put your brother's love, when life is that kind of a common keep love! You tell me, how should I do?" She cried, trembling inside body in the quilt. He tightly around her, tears stream down, rolled on her face. Originally, she and he is so secretive and affectionately loved each other. He and she meet, a year after her graduation from university, they will hand into happiness red carpet.

He sighed, "okay, I surrender. I admit that I love you more than my life. But I'm afraid I don't deserve you, you so pure, so beautiful!" "Let us phase hobby, not long, life!" the plane, cry swollen eyes of Anna and ran, embrace her.

No comments:

Post a Comment