Monday, January 17, 2011

I never had to smoke


Far to the southwest border of the wa people place, faced with such a long, dark eyes had black eyelash, beautiful skin micro black but also whiten and exquisite, line is beautiful, the figure is slim beautiful wa girl, I gladly accepted her gracious to toast, and she toasts "whole wine."

 She give me point smoke, invited me to smoke, I never had to smoke, before anyone invite me or forced me to smoke, I haven't smoked a, at this time I have rejected her. But look at her very happy, very gracious, very elegant to become warped the LanHuaZhi clip smoke, gently, smoking, I couldn't help but also want to make an exception smoke cigarette.

also had the urge to smoke, and active took lighters, give her point smoke, oneself also lit a cigarette, accompany her smoke a few bites. She is not too high, the typical wa slim slim girl shape, the bird hanging appearance, really is cherry small mouth, smoke appearance is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment