Wednesday, January 19, 2011

goals are small but specific


"Only after previous name", true and moderate expectations, leading her down-to-earth, have answers to step ahead.

"Only after before a" concept, unlike other principles vile and difficult to understand, on the contrary, it is simple and easily arouses the child's confidence and high spirits, goals are small but specific. In this goal, the child without understanding thoughts, solid, conscientious to do. Children in a meeting small success, and gets the others recognized and appreciated, will gradually moving towards greater success.

We do parents, might as well for our children said 1: "children, you can do it, you can just chase before one."

That year tests, I test it badly, only passed examination insignificant technical school. I gave up, tears. In the next, I encourage friends strong sprits up embarked on a study of road. When every months living expenses fast used up, my heart is not the taste. I think for the move and increasingly angular father, for I face the loess back in the fields of dynasty busy mothers, my heart always has a twinge of feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment