Sunday, January 16, 2011

I only to a few hours


When one day, kunming friend ChenXianWu professor asked me: visited yunnan? What impression to yunnan? Like most which city? I skipped the first two questions, ie freely mouthed answer: I like kunming, prefer pu-erh tea city.

To be exact, I'm in yunnan province is still very unfamiliar, just 10 years ago only once - know yunnan is a good place, only enumerate some places, the other is mentioned. Pu-erh tea city I only to a few hours, exactly where only eat lunch, or in the classmate ZhangZeJun (current lincang city deputy secretary of municipal party committee) accompany I went to visit our good students, good friends - pu-erh tea LiXiaoPing when close to the mayor of pu-erh tea.

But it is just a few hours of stay, suddenly pulled close distance of pu-erh tea, and I also let me deeply in love with this piece of fertile land. I feel pu-erh tea city is clean, the air is fresh, green mountains is, water is clear, the leading cadre to spiritual outlook is positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment