Monday, January 17, 2011

also never knew wa girl


I told her, zhao said is reasonable, life is reuntion thereason, is the fate, 1.3 billion people, only we several, today that night, when the young, thousands of miles away, Trinidad and come, I in the southwest border of the wa autonomous counties and she met, Trinidad to meet, is predestined friends, I didn't go to previous lincang city, gengma county, wa place, also never knew wa girl...

My hometown, gengma county, from the six hundred kilometres, converted, also can be said to be a great distance, saying is barely reason great distance meets. To lincang, road car eight and a half hours, four hundred and fifty kilometers. From lincang city to gengma county, 160 kilometers, rode four and a half hours. I experienced the turbulence torture, abnormal fatigue. 

Should not be asked her age, especially the women's age not light age, but I see her figure thin thin, stature slender, bird hanging, pretty young age should, estimation is not very big, think she should also in reading, don't understand why she was in the ballroom supagon, so I asked her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment