Wednesday, January 19, 2011

eat satisfied and cost-effective


To school that day, my heart is vacant report: tuition 5,600 dollars per month, living on $150, thought of the poor, thought of family parents earn money is not easy, I carry baggage silently walk in the rain. Father utilize just borrowed 3000 yuan to the school just took my pleading. For many years the long-cherished wish to peasant children "diving NongMen" dream, I decided to learn it until have learned something.

I dare not with others than material wealth, when someone in the dining room of lean meat eating too little, fat bowl of I can hide in the corner of the classroom, took out farmyard pickles bitter to eat, and sometimes even also to ensure their next meal can eat satisfied and cost-effective.

When classmates in the dorm to show off his new shoes, I will only those inferior hole in yellow rubber overshoes tucked into bed bottom quietly, a suit of armor or faded when his cousin gave me, put it into the classroom, whenever someone shouted: "LaoBaLu coming!" Many times school assemblies, afraid of being laughed at me always stood behind the team most.

No comments:

Post a Comment