Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I just want you to know


He heard these words, for a stay, then patting her back said: "eat slowly and carefully choke." "Elder brother, I just want you to know, if you care about me, I will care. If you don't care about me, I will... ow..." He emollient and big are knead her nose, she cried out in pain. "After you if again needless to talk, careful skin suffering." He said the hatry.

She vomit vomit tongue, touch red nose, but in his heart he alacrity. Senior year, she was all aspects excellent performance, was sent to America as an exchange student at Harvard University to study for a year. He is very happy. She was in his bosom cry red eyes. Over the past six years, she had never left him, this will be the year: don't.

"Silly wench, go reading is happy thing ah, I today even the threshold of the university have now striding forward to go, you will go to America to study at harvard, you know my in the mind have many happy? You for me to read this university also, you know?"

No comments:

Post a Comment