Monday, January 17, 2011

I asked her what person


She is direct optimistic happy, constantly smiled, constantly hear her springs ding-dong general sweet beautiful laughter. Her, tell me at once, she 24 years old. How can I not letter. May be in order that I believe she is the adult wa, perhaps other reasons girl, she was turned on his mobile phone kept shooting pictures show me.

so I saw a pair of very spirit of very relaxed wa couples, a handsome boy, wa beautiful herself, there is another beautiful girl of many photos. Wa These photos, from background looks, some photographs from wa village, some filmed in slope gardens, some filmed in the field of dam slope in the seas of sugarcane rippled gently, some XiangJiaoLin filmed in banana.

 I asked her what person, don't know because music too big, she didn't catch my question, or she wouldn't say, only the problem, she did not tell me. Perhaps because redneck of privacy self-esteem, call her reluctant to tell me such an acquaintance of stranger. I estimate in the photo is old couple wa, should be her parents, young man, not her brother, is her boyfriend or husband, another a wa girl should be her sister, or she wouldn't shoot so many photos ZhenCun, and are pleased proudly covering slowly turn over such a swiftness stranger I see, ask me or not see.

No comments:

Post a Comment