Friday, January 28, 2011

Besides being a detail control

Feelings erupted in kissing, the kissing special good-looking, MuRongFeng say: "you worry about me?" Then it was ecstatic, sweetheart worry oneself, it's certainly two feelings mutually yue's performance, then kissed the, the beginning is strong lips, static Wan still struggle, afterwards, became a kiss, not struggling, have responded, two feelings mutually yue so can't help, ah, pat too good, this paragraph.

And this is MuRongFeng first gained static Wan responded; the before they are his pursuit, static Wan hide, or avoid, or overpower him, or intentionally subject, first gained true response of MuRongFeng couldn't help, so quiet Wan buttons to pull. Also raises the jasmine behind a period of...

I think light kiss and ships play, I was writing a million son 10,000 characters, my gosh, this show exactly what time to write so far?

 I'm still a sensational control. Let the reader cry cry much good, natural tears, row poison keep a yan, see bandits I think save work. I'm sorry I again subject. "I love you" uptill said this drama nearly didn't cry death I, as a step-mother level author, has always been my guide others, this once abuse can put me to abuse.

As a romantic feelings the great drama, nature is the "emotion" word come to moving, but can not speak, teleplays than the "emotion" in the novel "the sentiment" more sublimation, more on a layer. The last time I watch TV watching so cry or YouXiaoGang "method", once guide sourdrang secret history, I salute you, you SOB than I ox.

No comments:

Post a Comment