Monday, January 17, 2011

several people have good man


I had repeatedly refused the invitation, wa girl dancing director zhao heart is very difficult, thought I don't like that girl, so called for another wa a few more skin fair-skinneds in vain, figure higher, high slim beautiful girl to dance with me, but I refused.

In fact, several girl entered the theaters, zhao let their own choice, see oneself like to accompany which, accompanied which. Once I see, the wa girl only saw we glance at, chose me to sit distant came to me. Meanwhile, she sang the song, or get up and do something, finished upon, or still came up to me and sat down beside her, so she seems to be obvious to me, several people have good man inside it, she likes me.

Director zhao them another person, probably also know a certain principle, hasn't been invited her to accompany oneself singing and dancing, and hints to her, to respect me a few drinks, to accompany me to sing a few song, to invite me to jump a few song dance, say we seldom is difficult to meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment