Wednesday, January 19, 2011

they are the most romantic moment


Medical end, I found, do not know what time, father rolled up the mother's hand, cheerful written in their face. I was a bit surprised, because shou wanshou this intimate behavior, is I had never seen before. Father looked mother white-haired say: "you old." Mother touch a head, and look at the father, laugh: "old man, don't you also old?" Two men then laughed: "we together grow old."

Hand your hand, and son xielao. Remember a song that sings: "I can think of the most romantic thing, is with you together and slowly old." Life's father and mother late-autumn fruit comes, started in hand. Now, they are the most romantic moment, finally arrived. Gently walk in low voice behind, they Chou, I did hear not clear, but my mood, is extremely carefree.

8 years of her body frail, every time PE all fall finally. This let rage of her dismay, even fear gym class. Mother to comfort her: run to last no relationship, but must remember, next time your aim: just chase before a.

No comments:

Post a Comment